Monday, May 30, 2011

~SR Uber Wootin' Writers Blog #18-Kristen~

Hey everyone!!!

So first off this is one crazy summer already! I am working at Camp MO-Val. It is a United Church of Christ church camp. It is absolutely amazing and I love what I do. Which consists of hikes, campouts, campfires, Life Guarding, singing, and most importantly children! I have never been to this camp before so I am new to the place and I am discovering new things everyday!

But with these great, exciting things; comes a lot of sacrifices. I have given up my computer time, my cell phone, seeing my family, and most importantly seeing my SR family and doing shows. It is very hard to give up these things but on the bright side, I do get to make a difference in the souls of children by bringing them closer to Christ, which is awesome. Sometimes we need to stop and see through the rough things in life to get to the bright side of things.

So what have you given up recently that you found the good side of giving it up?

I hope to see you all at the SSDB!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment