Wednesday, November 10, 2010

SR Uber Wootin' Writers Blog #9-Amanda

Hey everyone!!!!!!

I haven't talked to anyone in a long time. Sorry I have been really busy. I graduated about 2 weeks ago and so I have been busy down here. I am about 2 weeks late on my post I was suppose to do and Sonja thank you for posting when I did not. Because of the fact that I'm running short on time I'm just going to put up some lyrics. All of you know this song. I know you do. Steve is the one who showed me this song and I fell in love with the song from the first time I heard it. Steve likes to think of this song as "my" song. I love this and I know some of you (hint hint Dee Harr) love this song.


According to you

I'm stupid,
I'm useless,
I can't do anything right.
According to you
I'm difficult,
hard to please,
forever changing my mind.
I'm a mess in a dress,
can't show up on time,
even if it would save my life.
According to you. According to you.






But according to him
I'm beautiful,
incredible,
he can't get me out of his head.
According to him
I'm funny,
irresistible,
everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite,
I don't feel like stopping it,
so baby tell me what I got to lose.
He's into me for everything I'm not,
according to you.






According to you
I'm boring,
I'm moody,
you can't take me any place.
According to you
I suck at telling jokes cause I always give it away.
I'm the girl with the worst attention span;
you're the boy who puts up with that.
According to you. According to you.
But according to him
I'm beautiful,
incredible,
he can't get me out of his head.
According to him
I'm funny,
irresistible,
everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite,
I don't feel like stopping it,
so baby tell me what I got to lose.
He's into me for everything I'm not,
according to you.






I need to feel appreciated,
like I'm not hated. oh... no...
Why can't you see me through his eyes?
It's too bad you're making me decide.






According to me
you're stupid,
you're useless,
you can't do anything right.
But according to him
I'm beautiful,
incredible,
he can't get me out of his head.
According to him
I'm funny,
irresistible,
everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite,
I don't feel like stopping it,
baby tell me what I got to lose.
He's into me for everything I'm not,
according to you. (you, you)
According to you. (you, you)


According to you
I'm stupid,
I'm useless,
I can't do anything right.


Well I hope you like it. I will more next week or so. Love y'all!!!!

13 comments:

  1. this sounds so familiar, but I can't place it. Who's this by, Amanda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its by orianthi, SR played it, I know for sure at the national night out, so you probably have played it before Jovanna.

    I love this song !

    since we are on the topic of sings, I was told to watch this Katy Perry video, and at first I when told this I was kind of like eh I am getting a tiny bit sick of Katy Perry. Cause her songs are good, but just so overplayed. but this song is extremely un Katy Perry like.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw&ob=av2e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jovanna we played this at the show in ridgeland on sunday! Amanda when are you coming to visit congratulations on graduating! Tonia you should come to a show sometime soon i miss all of your energy and you! Jovanna are you feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I've heard this before, but you got me curious. I guess the trip to the library that I've been avoiding will be tonight. Can't wait to hear it and maybe I might actually remember hearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jovanna-It's true we did play it on Saturday. It was the first guest drumming song! I hear Steve is looking better. How are you doing? I was told I look like crap today, but then again noone saw what I looked like yesterday. I'm still off kilter, and a little queezy but I made it through all of my classes. Now I just have to get completly better for the show Jordan wants me at!
    Angie-I think you have heard it before too.
    I do like this song a lot though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this song!! This song came on my phone this morning!! :D It's a very good song. I enjoy listening to it. :)

    Amanda, you make me laugh. lol :D I enjoy talking to you almost every night :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huh... Oh! Yeah. So we did.

    Ehh... that flu really got the better of me. I didn't go to class today either. Never woulda made it. Nope, I'm still not feeling the best, but tomorrow we're gonna have to bite the bullet. All I can think about is Christmas break right now... Does anyone have a Time Turner I might borrow?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this song. It makes me smile and think of all the good things out there :)

    I havent gotten the flu and i hope that all of you that have it or have had it are getting better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE this song! I feel the same way about this song as what Colleen posted.

    Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week! Love you all bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jovanna- I know what you mean!! I felt like I was going to pass out walking back to my dorm from a meeting today. I am sleeping whenever I'm not in class. Classes today weren't to great seeing as I did none of my homework since I couldn't even see straight to do any of it. I'm surprised any of my emails made sense to Steve (or else were so out of it that they made sense to the both of us, which is completly possible!!!) Thank God I don't have classes tomorrow, because I don't think I could do it. I don't know if I will be able to get through my lessons tomorrow actualy! I wish I had a time turner...if I did I would share with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelli, you were right I have heard this before.

    I actually heard this on the radio the other day and have been trying to track it down.

    Thanks Amanda for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey everyone!!! I love this song!! Dee you make my day too!!!! Your welcome Angie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this song. We've been playing it a lot, actually.

    Jovanna and Kelli: Are you guys recovered yet?

    ReplyDelete