Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Home one last day

Not a lot to post today.  I am spending my last day at home now before Jordan and I hit the road full tilt tomorrow.  We have flights nearly everyday through Jan 12th; so keep us in your prayers with all of the new airline chaos we may face.  However, through this we will fly to Cleveland, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, back to Cleveland, then to Nashville and back to Cleveland, all before coming home...so we will see lots of members AND get into some warmer weather.

Made it home about 100am from Ripon, WI last night...had great practices in Minneapolis, Eau Claire, and Fox Cities this week...and met some terrific new members (Kaylee and Evan in Eau Claire and Emily, Cody, Aiden, and Sammie in Fox Cities). 

To all Followers so far:  Send them all a big SR hello through here...that is your task of the day :)

WATCH for more tasks, harder challengers, bigger prizes, random questions, all to come as the New Year gets going!

Happy 2010!

15 comments:

  1. Hey everyone! I hope you all have a great new year, and to Steve and Jordan safe travels until I see you later in Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello SR world! :)
    So what are some of your plans for new years? I am jumping into lake minnetonka in MN for the annual on it and in it ice plunge! this is my second year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SR friends! A special SR welcome to Kaylee and Evan from Eau Claire and Emily, Cody, Alden, and Sammy from Fox City. Happy New Year everyone! Tonia - did you have to sign up for the plunge? Stephen and Paul are interested. Any chance it is still open to do? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to our new members! I know you'll have a blast.

    Tonia- Brr... Cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello all new people! And hello to everyone else! New people you will have a blast! Happy New Year and have a great day!
    Reininger Family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Everybody And Have a Happy New Year Too all in SR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had a horrid day at work today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
    Welcome to all the newbies! I hope to meet you all one day.
    Oh, and I have no singular favorite candy bar - all chocolate ranks high as far as I'm concerned (as you well know)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yo whats up guys, happy new years to everybody and i hope this year brings lots of happiness to evryone! and steve im glad you made it home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fyi Steve, you spelt my sister's name wrong. Its SammY. With a "Y" just thought I'd let you know. P.S this is Angie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey SR peeps! What's up? Hope you are having a great holiday season

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey everyone at SR!
    I hope you all have a great new year! Hope your holiday season was a good one! I'm a new member to SR, I've been in SR since September. I've had a blast so far! :)
    -Kailey, Rice Lake WI

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kailey,

    Glad you made it on here already too! And, I am glad you are having a blast in SR already as well. As we get going on the blog in the next 3 weeks or so, I will start to make sure that all followers get to know each other through some hopefully fun games...so watch for those to come as I see more members and get them signed on here.

    For now...say hi to your family for me!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kailey- Hi! I'm a newbie too! Where did you find out about SR? (I like hearing how everyone discovered SR since everyone's story is different.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome all new SR Members. My son Derek is a member and I am the SR database administrator. If you haven't checked the SR schedule on-line through the SR website you should check it out. Ask your site coordinator for help!

    ReplyDelete