Monday, September 6, 2010

Steve Post :)

Just wanted to finally get on here for a minute...to update you all!  Had a nice relaxing drive to Phoenix and back...took 8 days doing it...and Jordan and I got to see all kinds of new things...including Pie Town, NM (and great pie there) and Roswell, NM...complete with aliens galore.  If you don't know about the history of Roswell...look it up...some very interesting science and history there to learn about.  Got back from that, and straight to Ohio to do practice in Warren and Toledo AND 4 shows...for over 10,500 people...school show, community show, baseball game show, and family camp show.  The latter was for about 60 people, and was the best of the bunch!  What a great time!  We met so many great new folks, and if all works out, we will have our 3rd OH site in Avon Lake, OH sometime before 2011.  YAAAY!  During the OH trip, If I Had You was finally finished...and it rocks!  Great last minute choreographic ideas from everyone...and some new things for the blue sticks (so get 'em if you don't have them already)...all in all, a great trip.

THANKS to all who are working up great posts on the blog...they are FUN reading for sure!  Keep it up...and keep the connections growing in SR...because it is all about that...who we connect with and how we can empower each other.

More soon from me...and you guys...Rock On!

10 comments:

  1. Steve- i definitely think the show yesterday was the best. the kids dancing on the tables and stuff was hilarious :) i didnt go to the game which i heard was amazing but thats okay :P If i had you is so awesome now i may mess up on some of the chorus choreography but thats okay i will get it!!! haha :)
    (this is colleen....its still not saying my name and im not sure why...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve- I had a blast at the shows! The game was awesome to hang out with everyone, watch the games, and playing infront of all those people. But!.. I would have to say the show yesterday my absolute favorite!! I don't think I stopped smiling! (well I guess I stopped once when i looked at Tori and started crying..but thats ok!) I loved when we were doing the Conga and we were dancing on the tables and went to where they were playing volleyball! They stopped playing and started dancing and the little kids were just laughing and everything! It was to cute! :D The people were crazy fun and so nice! I hope we get a site at Avon Lake! That would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urgh, I wish I could have been there. That sounds like fun. Of course, anything SR related at this point would be good...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jovanna- I know exactly how you feel....I am going crazy without SR right now..well I was already crazy so I guess I'm going crazier?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The choreography is great! I've been looking at the Drum Stick videos. It is SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only wish I could have been there. I waas talking to SR members before and after the shows and I really wish I could have been there.

    Dee Harr, I LOVE YOU AND DONT FORGET IT!!!!!! :) WOOT!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda- Thamk you for that.. Made me smile. I needed that. I Love you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE the choreography! I have been chillin in my dorm room watchin videos and dancin like a freak! But I don't care haha! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristen- Yeah, same, except in my house while my brother editorializes on my dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristen- I was doing that in my dorm forgetting my door was open. Well, I live in an all girls dorm, and there were atleast 12 guys plust a quarter of my floor crowded around my door that scared the living daylights out of me when I finally noticed how long I was there. In Steve's words, "Well, it's a good way to meet guys!!!" Bahahaha!
    Dee-You really should text/facebook/skype me soon!!!

    ReplyDelete