Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Next Member of the Week...Dee's Assignment :)

OK, as you can all tell, I have been traveling, showing, and practicing a lot the last few days, and therefore, you have been seeing no new posts (though you have been random chatting WELL...YAY!  I saw lots of new names on there making comments...that is great!).

Anyhow, Ben did not list a person for his next member of the week...but picked out two sites...Faith or Warren.  SO, Dee...here is your assignment...I will pass this to you and tell you that I have picked out Sam from your site.  Your goal is to get the questions to her (I emailed them to you) and have her email them back to ME...and then see if we can get her on the blog.  Deal?

For the rest of you...new posts by the weekend from me...hang on until then and enjoy getting to know Ben!!

9 comments:

  1. Steve- Thats smart!!!! Good thinking!! We have practice tonight so I will give it to her then! :) This is exciting!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve- thats a good idea i bet she will be excited about that one :)

    Dee- its oing to be an interesting night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve- I think you know just as much as me that all of us should get to know more people like Ben but we need to be careful when we do because sometimes we could find ourselves wondering what the heck we got into. haha. I'm just kidding and I hope Ben knows that too because honestly, having Ben around in the Fox Cities Cite is one of the best things we have. Without him I don't know where we would be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drew-thanks lol

    Scott "Scooter" Urban- haha nice XD lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. i accidently deleted that :\
    what i said was that Dee doesnt NEED an assignment cauz she is supposed to be studying like me xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha!! false statment!! I LOVE getting Assignments, they make my day!! :D they are soo much fun to do!! :D I enjoy it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Hope you have an awesome Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete