Saturday, January 9, 2010

BLOG working SO well!

After 2 days of being in a motel with no internet (well, actually internet that we would have to pay for, which we try not to do) I came back to find all of these wonderful conversations between members in SEVERAL different states...who have never met each other...all starting with the temperature when they got out of bed where they live...and drifting into school buses potentially getting stuck in the snow and ending in some German and Latin exchanges...goodness...I could not be happier.

I am very happy that God pushed me into doing something that I was not sure would work...but seems to be working beyond my wildest expectations given that we have not even let 85% of the members/sites know about it yet!

So, to all, keep up the good work...keep getting to know each other, and I will keep posting things to help you out :)  Such as today's question, coming next!!

11 comments:

  1. There is a little bit of spanish in there too ;) We will try to keep it in English so you can still understand though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...sprechen zie deutsch is sehr gut for me (kind of)...but that is about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understood the first three words... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve, you need a little help there? I'm not exactly sure if you were trying to smash two different sentences togSpether, but with a little work... *hesitates* You could be fluent...

    Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Do you speak german? Deutsch is capitalized because it's a noun. Sie is capitalized because you asked it very formally. We're all friends here, I think we're safe going unformal. So...

    Sprichst du Deutsch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Jovanna yo hablo espanol y un poco mas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deutsch ist sehr Spaß und sehr interessant!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuz it is fun fun fun! And I like to play drums.

    Grace Reininger

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just trying to figure out computer language! I needed help from 3 people just to post a comment! What language is ARGHHH!
    Leslie M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leslie
    I think that would be the language or pirate :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leslie i agree with Tonia i think that it is pirate language lol

    ReplyDelete