Monday, February 8, 2010

BAD NEWS (kind of)

You have to love technology.  I just copied Kelli's great answers for the member of the week into my blog box so I could post that...I am running WAY behind today since the weekend was not quite what I expected (I drove from Kansas City to Watertown on Sat...that only took 6.5 hours...not bad...had a great practice).  Came out of there to a BAD storm...and had to drive back to Sioux Falls...that should take 1:15...took me 2:30 hours to get there and many cars went off the interstate since it was ice the entire way down.  Glad the Kleba family made it...they helped me out that day, in addition to Watertown members.  Regardless...that was awful :(  Then, got up Sunday, and it was STILL bad out...and the 6 hour trip back to KC took 8.5 hours and by the time I got here, after that much snow/ice driving I was wiped out and did not do the work last night I should...watched a movie and went to bed early instead...and now...I have to check out in 30 min and have SO much work that needs to be done.

So, I wanted to just copy and paste...and somehow, the blog will NOT accept the document...since it is Word.  I am not sure why...but after 3 tries, I guess we need to convert it to text...but then, the pretty colors on it AND the formatting will not work.  SO...I will have to look at this again tomorrow if I can (though tomorrow is a show and practice and then Wed is psycho...we drive KC to my Moline to exchange the rental car (5 hours) then to my house to pick up taxes to drop off at the accountant (3 hours), then back to my house to repack (30 min plus repacking) then to LaCrosse, WI to be ready for Eau Claire school show and practice on Thursday (another 5 hours)...so that is 13 hours plus all the stops...meaning...I may actually not be doing much on here until FRIDAY...so you guys...HMM...are going to have to hang on for Kelli's answers if I cannot figure it out in the morning really fast.

This also puts me behind on answers to your questions to me...though there were not a lot of them...so perhaps everyone else missed that question buried in the text...so I will make it a separate post.

For now, know that another storm is coming today to drive in...so keep those safe travel thoughts and prayers coming.  I will repost the question for now, and then let you guys keep working on all the things we  have going for now...you do that well...and I will get more new fun things for you as soon as I can.  At least hang onto this thought...next week is not nearly so travel-packed!!

11 comments:

  1. Travel safe Steve! Coming home from Wartburg last night we saw 4 major accidents on 218. You're in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drive safe Steve! The snow is terrible right now! You are in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drive safe! I hope it stops snowing before lessons...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep safe on those roads this week! Brenda and I will probably shovel on the sidewalks on Wednesday if it is still bad tomorrow. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers are headed your way.....don't forget to breathe.....essential for times like this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drive safe!! I'm getting tired of this snow. I like alittle snow but man..not this much! and your in my prayers! always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steve please be safe! you are in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete