Friday, February 5, 2010

Bonus Fun !!

One more thing...I would like to enlist the help of as many of you as want...to assist Kelli in finishing a happening Official SR Facebook page so we can get it up and posted.  Additionally, in case you are still holding onto one of the "other" SR Facebook pages, please know we are wanting those removed...not because we don't like them, but if we are going to Succeed at using FB as an additional recruitment tool for kids preferring to connect with us that way, we need to have only ONE place for them to go...not 10 :)

So, if you have yet removed your page...PLEASE do so.

If you want to help Kelli get an Official Page done...complete with happening videos, photos, information, and connection tools (that we have to figure out WHAT those will be)...please contact her RIGHT HERE and she will be in touch ASAP to get this project completed.  My goal is to have it go LIVE March 1st...HINT HINT :)  I want it to be AT least as good as Cobra would do!!

Speaking of Cobra...btw...I have a chance to meet them and talk to them later this spring...I AM PUMPED! 

SOOOO...please note...Today you have TWO new posts to read...so you should make sure to:

1.  Go back to the Chain Story and continue
2.  Read today's MAIN post
3.  Read THIS post...


Mucho to do in the snowy weather :)

15 comments:

  1. I want to help I want to help!!! :D

    and Steve.... YOUR SoOoO LUCKY!!! that is awesome, I would be soo wxcited! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve-I have been looking at facebook and discovered the only way to delete the groups are if every one leaves them first, so we have to get everyone to leave the groups!
    Dee-I will let you know when I'm ready for you!
    Everyone-Please be sending pictures! I have pictures from places I go. I travel a lot but I don't get to every site.
    Steve-I saw Cobra will be playing in Des Moines a week before graduation when I was on the website last night. I'm going to the concert! Tickets go on sale next time I see you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. k, i found a way to get rid of a facebook group if you're the creator. go to "edit members" and you can get rid of the people on there if they havn't left already. i sent out a message to the group members to leave too as well. so hopefully we can get rid of the other groups! i have a bunch of photos to add in the new group i'm pretty excited

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelli- i woud love to help i have a TON of pictures of MTR so i will have to send those to you right? thats how you want them right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that Ben, thank you. Colleen yes that is fine you can send me pics if you would like. Hopefully I will have some free time at honor band this weekend to do some work on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait to see the facebook. Also if anyone care I just got the Ok to go to Mount Rushmore on easter. I am SOOOOO Excited. If you all are going I cant wait to meet you. And If I see any people from Minneapolis I will be able to thank them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drew- Why wouldn't we care? Easter at Mount Rushmore is going to be so fun. It is a chance to meet so many people. (that includes you.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't need to worry about that I don't use FB lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. No school yet again today :'( so I will be working on the page today I believe.
    To everyone that contributed questions-There are some really tough ones in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelli, I have several SR albums posted on FB, you are welcome to include any of them on the SR FB page!! Drew, we are looking forward to meeting you and lots of other new friends from SR at MTR!!! I am the mom of Lucas & Erica Jensen from Minneapolis and they are 14 today!! Lucas went to MTR last year and can't wait to go back. Woot-woot :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks I went and looked through them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You said Woot Woot!! :D lol sorry had to say it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I spent over 12 hours looking at everyone's pictures in the past two snow days! You all have great ones! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. kelli, if you still need help with the facebook profile. i have tons of time on my hands.. just let me know.. and i have tons of pix. too..

    ReplyDelete