Friday, February 5, 2010

Member of the Week ready to go...Today's Question

Thanks to Dee, I have a TERRIFIC Member of the Week thing ready to go.  It has 53 GREAT questions...so that means that each time you "get" to be the one to do it...well...you will have PLENTY to do...answer...write about...but this will allow people in other SR sites to really get to know you well!  

Kelli, I think I will let you be the FIRST Member of the Week!  I think it is best if I send you the questions, let you answer them all and send them back to me, and I will then post them on the blog.  Also, I will add one additional question...Question 54 will be...YOU get to pick the NEXT member of the week.  For now, we will pick them FROM THE BLOG followers.  Can you all see them all?   This will be another incentive not just to read the blog, but actually become a follower AND check in often.  Later on, we will find a way that one Member of the Week can be drawn at random for a prize...or something like that...Whatever It Takes to make sure we get MORE and MORE SR members connected through the blog...because everyday it seems to get MORE exciting!!

SO, Kelli, go ahead and fill this out at your convenience and get it back to me.  I will NOT have a chance to post again until Monday, so don't hurry too much :) 

For everyone else...it is YOUR turn to ask ME a question...so that is today's question!!  Your topic this time is:

What is something you have always wanted to know about SR and its 14 year history that you have never had a chance to ask/find out about?

You guys have fun with that...and I will post those questions and answers sometime next week.  

Also, KEEP GOING on your creative story...that is FUN to watch develop...and learn more about each of your writing styles and imaginations!!

Finally, as we complete some of these things we have started...or at least get them going...we will start to think about the actual SR book and how we can start to pull that together.  Jovanna, I will talk with you more about it at practice on Feb 13th (that is if you are brave enough to come that night...SNAP!!)

Must head out and snow drive AGAIN today...URGHH...enough already this past 2 weeks...I want to put my winter driving skills away for at least a few days.  Tomorrow is a huge drive up to Watertown from Kansas City for me...but worth it...since it is a follow up practice with all of those wanting to truly join SR from the mass-shows of 2 weeks ago.

20 comments:

  1. As final editor, I am hereby banning that infernal word, "Snap", from the SR book!

    Wait... an editor has that power, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many times have you got lost?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Member of the Week thing is going to be AMAZINGG!!! :D I can't wait! :D Im soooooooooo excited! ^_^

    I don't have a question yet but ill think of one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jovanna-you MUST be at practice because I will be there, and I miss you!
    Steve-I have plenty of questions for you! My senior expo was approved today so be prepared! I will have to go look back and choose one to post on here when I get home from the game tonight and I will get on that email when I get home as well. I STILL have no voice and I am going on day 4! My audition was interesting today for my vocal solo and I have state speech tomorrow. Musical Theater could be entertaining with no voice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelli- Have no fears, I'll be there! I'm brave enough to face most anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jovanna-yay!
    Steve-How have you changed (other than age, hair, ect.) since the beginning of SR? This is NOT on my list of senior expo questions either! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how much money do u guys go through in just 1 month for flights and rental cars, hotels, gas, etc.?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steve- Is it really hard traveling with Jordan because he is so much youunger than you?
    -Do you have fun while coming up with new songs?
    -Is it difficult coming up with new songs to drum to that actually have all of the steps of sucess?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is life like for the two of you with always being on the go? What do you do in your non-sr time (at home and on the road)? sometimes I think it would be interesting to see what a whole week in the lives of Steve and Jordan is like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do either of you have enough energy to constantly be on the go? Lots of God power or Monster?

    ReplyDelete
  11. When you started SR how did you think it would end up? Are you surprised so far?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Steve- what was your favorite show EVER!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where do you get the inspiration for making your songs? Which song so far was funnest to make?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What do you miss the most since you started traveling?

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey guys!
    finally got one of these things woot woot!
    let's see...........a question for steve...............................
    what is the one thing that has inspired you most to keep this going? (besides getting to see ME of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. steve what inspires you the most?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Scott used woot woot! :D yayy!!

    Steve-ok my question. Well,its not really my question because I couldnt think of one...but my mom did.:)
    Her question is.. When your not traveling, what is your favorite thing to eat?. Then when your traveling what is your favorite thing to eat?

    ReplyDelete
  18. How has SR changed since it first started? Have the Steps of Success changed at all, other than you adding another step?

    ReplyDelete
  19. How do you remember everyone's names?!? And along with Dee...what is your favorite food?!?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Member of the week is an awesome idea! That way we all get to know each other really well and we all become closer...than we already are of course!

    and Where is your favorite area to performs shows?

    ReplyDelete