Monday, February 22, 2010

Become a Follower Challenge

OK, we are now into Block 2 and we are growing and expanding on the blog...which is great.  However, I still know many are reading (you are telling me this) but NOT becoming a follower.  Anne Marie has issued the challenge...let's get the number of followers up from 114 to 200 before March 1st (one week from now!).  We can Succeed at this...because you are all going to do Whatever It Takes at your site.

If you have not seen it, Anne Marie sent this to all sites last week with the schedule update.  I know many have commented that they do not know how to actually become a follower, get signed in, and COMMENT.  That is the important part...to not just read, but to become an active member of our SR Blog community.  So, if you are stuck, here are the instructions, so you can Take A Chance and start talking!!  This is the post for today...to challenge you all to work with those at your site who are either not coming to the Blog at all, or just reading because they are stuck...make sure that they all see this post.

If you are reading this NOW, then you can follow the steps below.

Remember that the goal by Nov 30th, 2010, is to have 700 followers (that would be ALL drummers and MOST parents, since some parents are also drummers)...in other words, we want the ENTIRE SR family on here!!  Reading, commenting, and CONNECTING!

YAAAY!

Instructions are:
1. go to www.blogspot.com- this works better than being on Steve's blog

2. click the orange button that says "create a blog" (you will not have to actually create a blog, you will be able to skip that part and just create an account)

3. Fill out the first page of info and continue

4. click on "skip this step and create blog later" this will then direct you to your blogger homepage.

5. Then you can go to Steve's blog (www.steveshelteredreality.blogspot.com) you will still be signed in, so once you get there you can hit the follow button.

*When you need to sign in again you can either sign in on the blogspot homepage, or while you are on Steve's blog

36 comments:

  1. YES WE CAN DO IT!!!!! any questions just ask or fellow the steps!!!! :) w00t!!!

    Oh and im the first to comment!!! yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exciting!!!! :D 200 by the first.. Bring it on! We can do this! and that is definitely a Wootable moment.. ;D LoL Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee, haha wow a "wootable" moment?? I love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can so do this! We are SR members we never give up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever it takes!!!!!! Never give up!!!!! We have to believe in ourselfs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. for real!! Woot! SOS right there ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope everyone can figure it out with these steps! I wrote them so if something is confusing just ask me if you need to! If you really need help you can email me at toniakruczek@yahoo.com if my steps didn't work well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Join us! It's fun! If you need help, ask one of us on Facebook or somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GASP!! LOOK, A NEW FOLLOWER!!

    Hey, Drummer Gal, what's your name and what site are you frome?? I'm thinking you've cleverly hidden your name by way of anagram... so... what names can be made out of D-R-U-M-M-E-R-G-A-L? Anyone got any ideas?

    Oohhh! I got it! We could play hang man to get your name!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Urgh... I'm having a bad spelling day, it looks like. Note to self, from spelled without an 'e'...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wootable i like it :) yes join its so much fun being able to come on here and talk :)

    Jovana- i agree we need to figure ot Drummer gal's name :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, if the parents can figure this out, where's all the rest of the drummers? Maybe they are too busy practicing the tick tock beat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAHAHAHA! YES! High five, Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Annette- Oh yeah, that's TOTALLY what I've been doing all week.... HAHAHA not really. Theater keeps hogging all my time because my director is scarier than Steve is.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How is that possible, Sonja?

    Steve- Ha! ZING!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What, my director being scarier than Steve? Easy. She knows my mother and Steve doesn't. Also she turns into a harpy if we don't learn our lines or if I drum on the table during rehearsal.

    ReplyDelete
  17. First I must say I'm proud of myself for staying off of here until I was done with my Advance Psychology presentation! (I only put it off two weeks until the night before *cough cough* DON'T DO THAT!!!) So my comment time isn't lieing, it really is 2:18 a.m.!
    Tonia-That was basicaly the exact same thing I said to everyone who came to me for help with signing up for the blog so at least we are consistent.
    Steve-I must say Jovanna did just ZING you! Go Jovanna!!!
    Sonja-It's probably a good thing Steve doesn't scare you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think we can do it!!! I guess I forgot that part! Plus that is the day that the Facebook fan page should be going public so we will just be SR CRAZY that day! Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sonja- aaaahhhhh! Don't ruin my fun! It's like the first time I've successfully ZINGED Steve! Ever. But hey, you know. A whole lot of Never Give Up helps.
    And yeah! High fie, Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kelli- Maybe he'll scare me once I get to know him better...

    Jovanna- Yes, that was a pretty successful zing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. High fie???? Jovanna? Yes, you are having a rough spelling day. : ) Sonja, I am Lucas and Erica's mom and you looked great up on stage on Sunday. You never gave up! I believe we can get to 200 by the first! Woot....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks! I had a great time on Sunday! I can't wait till my next show. Hopefully I'll have a few more songs down by then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Uurrrggghh! That one wasn't me. It was my stpid kybord tht ws stcking. <--- gasp! See what I mean??

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jovanna-I think you successfully did zing him! Good luck with that sticking keyboard! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kelli- :D
    And when's Steve going to post up a seperate place for us to just chatter... kind of like we're doing now? Only... where we're supposed to...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jovanna- i cant wait till then :) it will be more fun...i can just feel it :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  27. I bet if we fill this post with random babble it might encourage him to hurry with the random chatter area.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jovanna-haha ya...
    Colleen-agreed!
    Sonja-possibly! <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. I cant wait for the random chatter post thingyy!! its going to be amazing! and I have a feeling its going to be extremely funny!! I cant wait!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. I think we can do the 200 hundred people. even though I've been a follower I haven't been blogging but Steve got after me for it. Anyways I'm semi-pumped for the random chat thing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. i am all about random convos but i don't havbe any topics for a blog so i will remain a commenter rather then a bloger lol

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cole! In public here, want to say YAAAY, thanks for getting on here after my bad time I gave you :) You did well!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. i think that we can do the 200 people thing if we never give up :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cole- yea it is very exciting having random chatter :) trust me i do it all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Steve- This only took me till now to figure this out!!!! I think I'd rather practice for 3 more hours. How many times have I been lost?? alot of times in practice- I ususally get lost once a day in my thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete